This Privacy Statement explains Solutionize's information practices, including:
1. What information we may collect through TeamPatient and how we collect it.
2. How we use the information we collect.
3. How we may share collected information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
TeamPatient's mission is to help you manage and coordinate your care continuum, and we cannot help you do that without collecting certain information, including personal information about you. When we say "Personal Information", we mean information that alone or in combination with other information may be used to readily identify, contact, or locate a specific person, such as: name, and email address. We do not consider Personal Information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not allow a third party to easily identify a specific individual.
We collect information when:
1. Your TeamPatient Network is created.
- Patient: In order to use TeamPatient, you must create an account. To create a TeamPatient account, you must provide Personal Information such as name, email address, and a password. This information will help and others that you collaborate with to identify you.
- Team: The patient creates groups in their TeamPatient Network and invites members to these groups. In order to access the group(s) that you are invited to, you will need to complete the process by creating a password.
2. You build your TeamPatient Network by creating groups and inviting members to them. When you invite members to your groups, you will be required to enter their name, and an email address.
3. You may opt to upload important documents, and other resources to your Resources, such as medical, lab, insurance, legal, and other documents. You may choose to selectively share these documents and resources with members of your network by sharing the documents/resources with specific groups — members of these groups will have access to the shared resources. You may stop sharing a document/resource any time by modifying the sharing option for the specific document/resource.
4. You and your designated group admin may opt to create to dos in the groups, which will be aggregated in the To dos Calendar on your main profile.
Cookies. A small text file (up to 4KB) created by a website that is stored in the user's computer either temporarily for that session only or permanently on the hard disk (persistent cookie). Cookies provide a way for the website to recognize you and keep track of your preferences.
Information collected automatically. We may automatically collect information from your browser or device when you use TeamPatient. This information may include an IP address, device identifier, your browser type, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies your browser received from us, and other non-personally identifiable information that can help us optimize TeamPatient.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use information, including Personal Information, to deliver and improve TeamPatient.
We may use information, including Personal Information, to communicate with you. We may send email to the email address you provide us to verify your account and for informational and operational purposes, such as account management, customer service, system maintenance, or to provide information we think may be of interest to you. You may adjust your communications preferences in your TeamPatient account settings at any time or by unsubscribing from our marketing emails using the link provided at the bottom of those emails.
HOW WE MAY SHARE INFORMATION
We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information. We do not share your Personal Information with other people or nonaffiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes, unless we have your permission. We may share aggregate or anonymized data with third parties for any purpose.
As required by law and similar disclosures. We may access, preserve, and disclose your Personal Information, other account information, and content if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; defend against legal claims; respond to your requests; protect the rights, property, and safety of you, Solutionize, or others; or as otherwise required by law.
In connection with a merger, sale, or other asset transfer. If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing, reorganization, or other substantial corporate transaction, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy, any information we possess, including Personal Information, may be shared, sold, or transferred as part of such a transaction as permitted by law and/or contract. In such cases, we cannot control how other entities may use or disclose such information.
We take steps to ensure that information is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Unfortunately, neither the Internet nor any form of electronic storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information provided to us. We do not accept liability for any unintentional disclosure.
By using TeamPatient or providing an email address to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of TeamPatient.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with TeamPatient services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, prevent fraud or abuse, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or take other actions permitted by law. Anonymous or aggregated information that does not identify you personally may be retained indefinitely.
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use Personal Information from children under 13 years of age, and no part of TeamPatient are designed for or directed to children under the age of 13. If you learn that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, you may alert us at email@example.com. If we learn that we have collected any Personal Information from children under 13, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate any account created by such children.
If you are the parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13, you may create and manage your child's TeamPatient network.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time to reflect changes to our information practices. If we decide to change this Privacy Statement, we will post the changes on this page so that you are aware of our practices. If we make a material change in how we collect, use, or disclose Personal Information, we will make reasonable efforts to provide notice through TeamPatient and obtain consent to any such uses as may be required by law. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.